COMING FALL of 2017, a grape picking and stomping experience at one of the Okanagan’s hidden gems, Edge of the Earth Vineyard and Winery. This will be a fun day of grape picking, live music, wine drinking, snacking, wine drinking, grape stomping, live music, wine drinking; concluding with a home-style, gourmet farm to table meal. Arrive between 10:30 & 11 am to relax with a coffee and home baked pastries and wine tasting before picking. The picking will begin no later than 12 noon.
- coffee, pastries upon arrival
- all day wine and snacks included
- picking grapes (approx. one hour)
- stomping grapes (approx. one hour)
- live music by the Peach Orchard Trio
- a gourmet farm to table feast
- a facility tour
- wine tastings
- a great experience with incredible hosts, owners Marni and Russ Niles
Edge of the Earth is a small but, bountiful cottage/boutique winery. Learn more about them HERE
Please wear clothing that is stain resistant or that you want to dispose of or display as memorabilia. Rubber boots or water shoes recommended but, bare feet are welcomed.
Watch Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OkanaganExperientialTourism for more information.