Dirty Laundry Vineyard Grape Picking & Stomping Party
Dirty Laundry Grape Picking and Stomping Party
On Sunday, September 25th Okanagan Experiential Tourism presents a grape picking and stomping experience at the Okanagan’s naughtiest winery establishment, Dirty Laundry Vineyard. This will be a fun afternoon of grape picking, wine sipping, grape stomping, food and live music.
Arrive at 1:00 pm and go into the vineyard and pick some grapes then enjoy a barrel tasting and a short facility tour. After that relax and sip some wine with snacks while preparing for the wine stomping. Although barefoot is acceptable, rubber boots or water shoes can be worn.
After stomping you will enjoy more wine and a variety of finger foods prepared by Chef Roger Planiden while listening to the great music by the amazing Niki Martinus Project.
This is an experience like no other. Don’t miss out! Total Cost only $109 + gst (Only 50 tickets available).
What you get!
- a glass of wine direct from the barrel and short facility tour
- two additional complimentary glasses of red or white wine
- picking grapes (pick what you can – about 30 minutes)
- stomping grapes (up to 3 to 5 min per individual/group)
- live music by the Niki Martinus Project
- great food prepared by Chef Planiden’s Culinary Adventure
- wine tastings
- 15% off purchase of a case of wine, 10% off in store wine and products
- an experience like no other
Dirty Laundry Vineyard is one of the most popular wineries in the Okanagan. Learn more about them HERE
2017 Dates TBD: Each Fall Okanagan Experiential Tourism presents a grape picking and stomping experience at the Okanagan’s naughtiest winery establishment, Dirty Laundry Vineyard. This is a fun afternoon of grape picking, wine sipping, grape stomping, food and live music.